10 Ways to Celebrate National Dog Day in Denver!Posted August 26, 2016 by Smart Cookie Dog Treats
The best day of the year is upon us, National Dog Day! The day we get to go above and beyond for our precious pups without anyone judging us. Here are a few ideas of dog-related activities to show the pups just how much we truly care.
1. Adopt a Dog or volunteer/drop off donations at a local rescue/shelter.
2. Pamper your pup at the local spa.
3. Spend extra time at one of Denver’s awesome dog parks!
4. Take him to a pet-friendly patio for dinner (bring his dinner too).
5. Instagram a photo of your pup and tag #poweredbysmartcookie and #nationaldogday for the chance to win a free bag from us.
6. Give your dog a long full body massage while simultaneously feeding him Smart Cookie Treats.
7. Brush your dog (sometimes we forget).
8. Watch “Dog With a Blog” on Disney Channel with the whole family at 7:30 p.m. ET.
9. Go to your favorite pet store and pick up something yummy for your pooch. I don’t know, maybe dog treats?
10. Design your own dog treats based on your pup’s unique preferences and sensitivities. Since it is a holiday, you might as well order a bag of Rabbit Jerky while you’re at it!